Jr. Portfolio Specialist Oberon Financial Technology, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Currently we are seeking candidates who have an enthusiasm and commitment to provide a "best in class" client service experience to our Investment Advisors.
- Assists in portfolio model updates and management.
- Processes trade orders.
- Manages service requests.
- Assists in portfolio operations processing for all of the following areas: mutual fund wraps, Separately Managed Accounts (SMA), Multi-Manager Accounts (MMA), model maintenance.
- Researches and resolves basic and routine problems on client accounts.
- Prepares documents, forms, and reports as directed.
- 1-2 years experience in financial services operations or trading. (Seeking those with some experience with portfolios and investments rather than banking or real estate.)
- Ability to learn and understand the terminology and processing requirements within the investment and financial services industries.
- Team player.
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong math skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
||Denver, CO |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED