Lead Ruby/Rails Developer EXCITING PROJECT AT VC FUNDED STARTUP Off Track Planet
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED About Us:
Off Track Planet is a living travel guide reinventing the way we people share their experiences. We are obsessed with inspiring more people to get their asses out into the world. OTP is a 2012 Brandery Accelerator graduate with over 1.5 Million readers + 10k users ready to test Beta. Over the summer, the company published "OTP's Travel Guide for the Young, Sexy & Broke" with major international distribution including at Urban Outfitters.
Depending on experience level and skillset, the workload would be focused on either the user-interface side or on developing an API and classes to aide in workflow.
- Working knowledge of Ruby/Rails
- Experienced with other MVC frameworks/languages and a strong desire to learn is acceptable
- Working knowledge of test driven development (rspec/cucumber)
- Experience implementing against remote APIs
- Experience developing public APIs is a big plus
- Ability to write semantic HTML5
A plus (but not required) includes:
- Ability to implement designs with CSS/Sass
- Zurb Foundation
- Experience building responsive implementations
Full-time Salary (TBD based on experience & skills) + Equity
You will initially be required to work side-by-side with our CTO from our office in Cincinnati, OH for the first 2-3 months. After, you will have the flexibility to work from our additional office in Brooklyn, NY. Both are collaborative, creative spaces sourrounded by other startups.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Off Track Planet is a living travel guide reinventing the way we share our experiences around the world. We are obsessed with inspiring more people to travel the world.
< 5M RaisedSelf Funded All Jobs: at Off Track Planet
|Headquarters:||68 Jay St|
Brooklyn, NY 11201
|Industry:||Consumer Products and Services|
|Company Profile:||- Over 1.5 Million Readers Worldwide
- Internationally published travel book with distribution at Urban Outfitters:
- 2012 Brandery Accelerator Alumni (Top 15 in the U.S.)
- 2011 Startup Chile Alumni|
Support Off Track Planet with Social Media services