Lead Software Engineer (Android) Streetline, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Lead Software Engineer (Android)
Streetline is making smart cities a reality through sensor-enabled mobile and web applications, starting first with smart parking. We just closed our Series C $25M financing, and we're actively seeking to grow our team to enable the Internet of Things for smart cities.
---LOCAL candidates highly preferred---
A wide range of duties that may include:
- Back-end interaction (data manipulation, data models)
- Pull data from web services and API's
- Mapping application
Skills and Experience
- 8+ years experience software development which includes a lead role
- Demonstrated success creating Android applications
- Lead team of Software Engineers (three)
- Interact with product management: interpret requirements/preferences
- Hands-on ; individual contributor
- Excellent communication skills
- Work onsite work in Foster City, CA
- Combination of start-up and large company experience
We know what you may be thinking-- why parking, and why the Streetline team? Well, if you're interested in improving our cities and lives, parking is a global challenge that almost everyone can relate to--and it's a big contributor to things like carbon emissions and traffic. We have smart parking deployments in more than 30 locations, including installations in Germany and the U.K. - and, many more cities on the way. If the intersection of big data, mobile, smart cities, and the Internet of Things makes you excited - look no further - we'd love to hear from you.
Streetline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
||Foster City, CA 94404 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED