LEAD SOFTWARE SYSTEMS ENGINEER Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
LEAD SOFTWARE SYSTEMS ENGINEER
Tuesday, October 09, 2012
The Software Engineer, Systems has the ability to assess new technologies, perform engineering tasks in development and QA environments to ensure that a GA-ready product is available, and act as first tier Subject Matter Expert support in troubleshooting situations.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Leads small development and/or operational teams consisting of other engineers as needed
- Provides technical leadership of development projects
- Assists in the successful resolution of extremely complex tasks that impact multiple products/systems, or multiple complex tasks, where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible variables
- Exercises independent judgment in developing methods and techniques for obtaining results
- Coordinates the technical work effort across a development team
- Provides meaningful decomposition of work for the development project
- Provides input to the manager on priorities of detailed work items
- Provides for overall technical coherence of a project
- Provides second tier technical expertise to the application development, product maintenance, and customer support organizations in the company
- Sells technical ideas across organizations
- Provides original thinking and creativity in the solution of systems problems and design issues
- Must be able to plan, organize, prioritize, and schedule current and future work to meet schedules
- Organizes and performs work according to priorities in consultation with the management
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures used to solve difficult tasks
- Provides technical guidance to or supervision of others
- Mentors other engineers
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology (COE/ECE) or equivalent.
- 8 years of systems programming experience
Knowledge of source code management and configuration management
For interested ones, please apply online.
Send to Friend
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED