Lead User Interface (UI) Developer Plateau Systems
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description:
Plateau is seeking an experienced Lead User Interface (UI) Developer who would be responsible for the overall success of the User Interface component of Plateau applications.
The Lead UI Developer works with the Project Manager, Technical Lead Engineer, User Experience team and other engineers, Business Analysts, and QC Engineers on various projects within the Plateau Talent Management product suite. He or she would be responsible for developing the UI artifacts required to implement the various product features while maintaining the highest quality standards during the entire development effort. The Lead UI Developer would also be responsible for establishing and maintaining the overall UI standards and in mentoring other engineers and UI developers in adopting these standards across the suite of Plateau products.
The successful candidate has team leadership experience, is self-motivated, able to work independently with little or no supervision, and is committed to the highest standards of quality for the entire development effort. The candidate should have experience in the full lifecycle of web application development, from requirements analysis and design through QC. Strong experience developing web-based user interfaces, including RIA technologies is essential.
- 4 years experience in user interface - web-based applications, 5 years preferred
- Team leadership experience with a UI team
- Expert in Adobe Flex and ActionScript
- Experience developing reusable Flex components
- Good understanding of the Flex data models and integration with remote services such as Blaze DS
- Should have strong visual design skills and a flair for developing UI components.
- Experience customizing existing Flex components
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment with high degree of complexity and change
- Flexibility to contribute on short notice when required by the business.
- At least 1 year experience with one or more server-side web application technologies with a database-driven application
- Understanding of accessibility and web standards such as 508, W3C
- Experience with Windows 2000/XP, Mac OSX
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent job experience
- At least some exposure to the full product/project development lifecyclerequirements gathering and analysis, design, estimation, development, QC and user-acceptance testing
- Experience working on enterprise software delivered over the web a plus
- Experience in graphic design for the web (Photoshop, Fireworks, etc)
||4401 Wilson Boulevard |
Arlington, VA 22203
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED