Learning Management System Implementation Coordinator Internship AvePoint
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Learning Management System Implementation Coordinator Internship
Summer Internship Program | Jersey City, NJ, United States
Summer 2013 Internship Program
6/3/2013 - 8/9/2013
AvePoint is a global technology company and proven software leader. Since its founding in 2001, AvePoint has become one of the world's largest providers of enterprise-class governance solutions for Microsoft SharePoint. Propelled by one of the world's largest SharePoint-exclusive research & development teams, AvePoint helps more than 8,000 customers â€" including many Fortune 500 companies and government agencies â€" meet their specific business objectives utilizing the SharePoint platform. AvePoint, Inc. is headquartered and maintains its principle engineering center in Jersey City, NJ, with wholly owned sales and engineering centers in the USA, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Japan, Singapore, and China. AvePoint is a Depth Managed Microsoft Gold Certified Portals and Collaboration Partner and Gold Certified ISV Partner as well as a US Government GSA provider via strategic partnerships.
AvePoint's Summer Internship Program will provide students a carefully monitored work experience with the ability to learn valuable skills relevant to their particular area of study. Students will experience an educational work environment with proper training and will ultimately take with them practical real-world business experiences taught and shared by our current AvePoint employees. Students will complete their assignment being adequately prepared for an entry-level position in their field.
The Learning Management System Implementation Coordinator will assist with the creation of learning resources, help to evaluate and deploy a company-wide learning management system while partaking in the re-design of the company intranet portals. This position will all add interactivity and enhance the overall user experience to AvePoint's existing eLearning materials. The ideal candidate should be a quick learner and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative and hard-working environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with the design and planning while managing the deployment of project
- Plan and design a fully traceable eLearning delivery system for partners
- Work with departmental leads to identify key skills require for their teams and craft appropriate learning plans in the LMs
- Educate AvePoint learners and managers how to use the LMS
- Experience in some form of education for training (formal, informal, mentoring, etc.)
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
- Audio/video editing skills
- Web design training or experience
- Training or experience in managing IT related projects
- Exceptional organizational
<< Back to Current Openings
||Jersey City, NJ |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED