LMS Administrator/Enablement Coordinator Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
LMS Administrator/Enablement Coordinator
Job Description: That's a cool job! I want it!
Project manage all aspects of a muti-faceted Field Enablement Program specifically managing the LMS system and providing core logistical support.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Work directly with the chosen LMS Technology on LMS tasks, as well as other duties as required
- Develop, Create, and Schedule courses and classes in the LMS system
- Administer the LMS (assign/track curriculum completions)
- Run metrics reports and verification reports
- Administer qualifications, components, content objects, catalogs, and learner records in the LMS
- Administer/maintain all training files: individual (active and inactive) and group (topic-specific)
- Respond to all LMS work requests and all inquiries regarding training records/reports
- Administer entry and removal of all hired/terminated personnel in the LMS
- Provide training/user support on the LMS
- Manage the Enablement Calendar (Sales and Technical)
- Provide logistical support: managing invitations; communications; confirmations, etc. for each Enablement class
- Provide project management support for the overall Field Enablement Program
Requirements: I've already done that or have that!
- Learning Management System experience required [Administering role]
- Experience managing training processes and procedures such as scheduling, enrollments, rosters, waitlists, etc.
- Experience in coordinating multiple training events
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization
- Heavy Project Management skills
Education/Experience: Got it!
- Bachelors or foreign equivalent preferred but not required
- 3-5 years of LMS administration experience
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is a fast growing and pervasive part of â€œbig dataâ€-- generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, RFID and much more.
Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of effectively managing massive amounts of machine data, and providing a next-generation platform for powerful new applications. Since shipping its software in 2006, Splunk now has almost 3,000 customers in over 70 countries around the world. These organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data for application management, IT operations and infrastructure management, cyber security, compliance, web intelligence, business analytics and more. Innovation is in our DNA â€" from technology to the way we do business.
Splunk software has become a platform for machine data!
Splunk now has over 700 employees worldwide, with headquarters in San Francisco, an office in Cupertino, CA and 8 offices around the world.
We've built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
Benefits & Perks: Wow! This is really cool!
Health Care, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, flexible spending and dependent care accounts, Commuter benefits, PTO and sick leave, 401K, 3 weeks vacation, 4 completely stacked micro kitchens, catered lunches on Monday and Bagel Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, bbqs, soccer, ski trips, health fairs.
This isn't a job â€" it's a life changer â€" are you ready?
To all recruitment agencies: Splunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Splunk employees or any other company location. Splunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED