M3 ERP Functional Solution Architect Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
M3 ERP Functional Solution Architect
Norway, Oslo,Lysaker Torg 25
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
Infor is actively recruiting experienced Functional Solution Architects to join our Professional Services Team for our M3 product line in Norway with expertise in ERP implementation.
LOCATION: Norway â€" Oslo or Sandnes
REPORTS TO: Practice Director
- Primary responsibility is to provide sales support and strategic billable consulting support by ensuring design meets customer requirements and serving as the subject matter expert in the sales proces
- Provide consultative guidance and assistance directly to users of M3 products in a professional and organized manner, using industry & application knowledge in accordance with the Implementation Methodology.
- Effectively combine deep industry process with M3 functional knowledge to Infor's larger delivery projects that are complex in nature and require senior leadership.
- Provide clients with M3 and industry consulting expertise and â€œbest practiceâ€ recommendations
- Provide leadership through knowledge sharing, mentoring, coaching and skills development to others giving performance feedback and assignment reviews.
- Work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercise judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Network with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
- Prepare Service proposals, estimates, scope, assumptions, customer obligations, preliminary staffing and project plans.
- Qualify, sell, up-sell supported products
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in ERP project implementation including several full-life cycle projects. M3 (Movex) ERP experience would be an advantage.
- In depth experience of one or more industry segments â€" Fashion, Food, Distribution, Manufacturing, Equipment Service & Rental
- Detailed implementation knowledge in one or more of Warehousing, Logistics, Procurement; or Manufacturing and Planning; or Supply Chain Planning & Execution; or Customer Sales Management; or Service and Rental ; or Finance.
- Excellent communication skills (English + native language oral and written).
- Strong organizational skills & time management skills
- Strong oral and written communication that effectively articulates complex ideas.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team but also self-motivated
- Team player with the ability to build strong peer and interpersonal relationships.
- Good problem solving and analytic skills.
- Industry experience with expanding area of expertise
- Experience of interacting with senior level clients/management, including presentation of complex concepts, negotiating difficult situations, and resolving contentious issues.
- Utilizes technical and business expertise to evaluate customer needs and create leading edge solutions. Is an expert in a specific technology and/or client industry.
Send to Friend
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED