Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit
Infor is actively recruiting experienced Senior & Principal Business Consultants to join our Professional Services Team for our M3 product line in Sweden with expertise in ERP implementation.
POSITION: Principal / Senior Business Consultant
LOCATION: Sweden â€" Stockholm, Linkoping, Malmo, Gothenburg
· Provide consultative guidance and assistance directly to users of M3 products in a professional and organized manner, using application knowledge in accordance with the M3 Implementation Methodology.
· Effectively apply deep M3 functional knowledge to Infor's larger delivery projects that are complex in nature and require senior leadership.
· Provide clients with M3 and industry consulting expertise and â€œbest practiceâ€ recommendations
· Provide leadership through knowledge sharing, mentoring, coaching and skills development to others giving performance feedback and assignment reviews.
· Five or more years experience in ERP project implementation including several full-life cycle implementations with vendors such as IFS, IBS, Epicor, Oracle, SAP.
· Experience of one or more industry segments â€" Fashion, Food, Distribution, Manufacturing, Equipment Service & Rental
· Detailed implementation knowledge in one or more of Warehousing, Logistics, Procurement; or Manufacturing and Planning; or Customer Sales Management; or Service and Rental ; or Finance.
· Excellent communication skills (English + native language oral and written).
· Strong organizational skills & time management skills
· Strong oral and written communication that effectively articulates complex ideas.
· Ability to work independently and as a part of a team but also self-motivated
· Team player with the ability to build strong peer and interpersonal relationships.
· Good problem solving and analytic skills.
We offer a competitive package to our finalist as well as a stimulating environment that allows real growth opportunities. We also have a fast-paced, performance-driven culture that rewards results and offers opportunities to talented individuals both at our headquarters and throughout our global organization.