Manager, Information Security Brightcove
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Manager, Information Security
Engineering | Boston, MA, United States
Req ID: 814
IN THE TIME IT TAKES YOU TO READ THIS SENTENCE, THE BRIGHTCOVE PLAYER HAS BEEN LOADED OVER 9,000 TIMES WORLDWIDE.
THAT'S OVER 1 BILLION VIDEO PLAYER REQUESTS PER WEEK!
The Information Security Manager has responsibility for the development and implementation of company wide security program. Accordingly, the InfoSec Manager is responsible for managing, planning and coordinating the implementation of security initiatives to preserve the availability, integrity and confidentiality of Brightcove's infrastructure and services. The InfoSec Manager will collaborate with a cross-functional security team comprising of engineers from Software Engineering, Systems Engineering and IT to implement and maintain security standards, policies and procedures across Brightcove.
Working for Brightcove will give you a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing public company, and play an integral role building products and online services that promise to transform the media industry and change the way people all over the world watch video.
- A strong ability to multi-task and manage varying priorities
- In-depth technical knowledge of security engineering, computer and network security, security protocols and cryptography
- 7+ years of relevant work experience, including experience in web application security, web technologies, networking protocols and SaaS environments
- Must be comfortable in the following broad areas: datacenter architecture, Linux, Scripting, Configuration Management, Monitoring, Storage, AWS and Networks
- Ability to present complex, technical information to a variety of audiences, both technical and non-technical, in written and/or oral formats
- Familiarity with ISO27K, PCI DSS and SOX is a plus
- CISSP or other security certifications is a plus
- Establishes and documents systems security policies and procedures throughout the organization
- Lead critical incident response efforts, including coordination, communication, and resolution
- Performs periodic security audits, risk analysis, application-level vulnerability testing, security code-reviews and serves as an internal auditor for all security issues
- Design and develop tools and technologies to enhance the security of applications, infrastructure and services
- Provide security consultancy and advice to product, engineering, sales and support teams
- Manages vendor relationship for all hardware, software and external security testing
- Coordinate with Legal team to ensure compliance with various statutes and regulations governing information security and privacy
<< Back to Current Openings
||Boston, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.Investors: Accel Partners All Jobs: at Brightcove
|Headquarters:||One Cambridge Center|
Cambridge, MA 02142
|Company Profile:||Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.
We're dedicated to harnessing the inherent power of the Internet to transform the distribution and consumption of media.
Brightcove empowers content ownersfrom independent producers to major broadcast networksto reach their audiences directly through the Internet. At the same time, we help web publishers enrich their sites with syndicated video programming, and we give marketers more ways to communicate and engage with their consumers.
Most importantly, we give people the freedom to easily find, watch and participate in a broad range of video contentwhen and where they choose.|
Support Brightcove with Social Media services