Manager, Strategic Partnerships (Auto Vertical) Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Trulia gives home buyers, sellers, owners and renters the inside scoop on properties, places and real estate professionals. Trulia has unique info on the areas people want to live in that can't be found anywhere else: users can learn about agents, neighborhoods, schools, and crime and even ask the local community questions. Real estate professionals use Trulia to connect with millions of transaction-ready buyers and sellers each month via our hyper-local advertising services, social recommendations and top-rated mobile apps. Trulia is built on an employee-centric, values driven culture -we enjoy one another and have been recognized as a 'Best Place to Work' in San Francisco Bay Area, and Denver. Trulia was founded in 2005 and as of September 2012 is a publicly traded company.
Manager of Strategic Partnerships
We are now looking for a seasoned sales professional to join our consumer Sales team. This person will focus exclusively on the auto category. Ideally this position will be based out of the Greater Chicago area, however we have some flexibility on location within Illinois and the surrounding areas. In this â€œManager of Strategic Partnershipsâ€ role, you will be responsible for generating new business, presenting Trulia display and other advertising opportunities to auto brands at ad agencies and client direct. You will leverage your deep contacts in these sectors and help us penetrate these accounts by engaging â€œCâ€ level stakeholders, closing new accounts, and working closely with internal management and clients and to ensure advertiser's success. Trulia offers plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth as we grow our teams, revenues, and organization. This position is a critical revenue driver for Trulia, with the ultimate task of executing an aggressive sales strategy, reflected by a similarly aggressive comp plan. While we are very focused on serving our clients and improving our business metrics, we are also a group of fun, passionate people â€" you won't be bored with us!
Nice to have:
- 5+ years sales experience selling search, display ads, and/or internet ad space
- Deep knowledge and experience working within the auto category with a deep list of client and agency contacts
- Ability to generate a 30-60-90 day sales plan
- Working knowledge of CPC, CPM, CPA pricing models.
- Strong sales skills including prospecting, forecasting, pitching, presenting, and closing large deals
- Proven track record at business planning and achieving measurable goals
- Create dynamic, complex, highly targeted proposals customized to the specific needs of the agency and/or brand
- Outstanding people skills. Strong in-person, written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytic skills.
- Self motivated with a strong ability to support and motivate others
- Ability to work well under pressure and proven ability to meet deadlines and quota
- Adept at managing multiple tasks simultaneously, and excellent self-management skills
- 2+ years experience using Salesforce.com
- Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and internet proficiency a must
- B.S. or B.A. degree, preferably in Marketing or Business Administration, or equivalent
Why should you work with Trulia?
- Versed in Double-click (DART) or similar online advertising servers
- Our teams are passionate, smart, and fun
- Trulia offers great benefits
- We're serious about work-life balance
- We're growing rapidly
||Chicago, IL |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED