Manager, Technical Project Management eHarmony
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED eHarmony is a growing, global technology company built on the belief that marrying computer science and relationship psychology can change the way people find their most significant relationships. Do you want to bring happiness to peopleâs lives while working with amazingly talented colleagues?
Weâre looking for innovators and problem solvers who are passionate about taking on the biggest of challenges. We were the first to introduce matchmaking into the online dating space, and we do it better than anyone else. Weâre the Netflix where your movies have to like you back; we're the LinkedIn where you love your connections; and we're the place long-lasting, meaningful relationships are built online. How much of an impact do we have? Nearly 5% of all marriages in the U.S. are created by eHarmony. Thatâs 271 marriages per day.
eHarmony is pre-IPO, well-funded and profitable. We have more than 33 million registered users spanning across 150 countries and have launched country-specific services in the United Kingdom and Australia and through our affiliation with eDarling, have a presence in 11 countries throughout continental Europe. Our competitive compensation package includes a base salary, discretionary bonus, stock options, free drinks and snacks, ping pong, video games and an on-site chair masseuse. Our 65,000 square foot headquarters is located in Santa Monica, CA, just blocks from the Pacific Ocean.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
Manager, Technical Project Management will perform following duties:
- Manage a team of technical project managers and technical writers to coordinate our development efforts across the Product, Engineering, QA, Data Analytics, IT Operations and Customer Care departments.
- Be an evangelist of agile development methodologies like Scrum and Kanban. Help mentor the team members of all departments to adopt the best agile practices.
- Review development and change management processes and update them to make the processes more efficient.
- Work with the Technical Leadership to ensure that the development teams are productive. Highlight issues within the dev teams with regards to communication and process breakdowns.
- Proactively review team progress and identify opportunities for process and team improvement.
- Ensure that the documentation of all the systems is up to date and help set up a process that allows the documents to be updated in a timely manner.
- Help the technical project managers manage the planning meetings, the daily stand ups and the retrospective meetings.
- Work with Product Management and Tech Leadership to plan for upcoming sprints. Work with management to establish sprint metrics and collect/report results.
- Provide accurate and timely updates to Tech Leadership and impacted cross-functional departments.
- Work closely with release engineering, development and QA teams to help define and coordinate the software release process for all the engineering projects.
Qualification and Special Skills Required:
- Associate Degree or foreign equivalent in Business - Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science, or related.
- Project management certificate. Scrum Master Certification.
- Six years of experience as a project manager in web/software development environment, two years of which are project management experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies.
Mail resume to eHarmony Inc 2401 Colorado Ave A200 Santa Monica CA 90404 Attn: HR Ashlee B Job #103CW
||Santa Monica, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED