Manufacturing Process Engineer SynQor
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Description :
SynQor's Manufacturing Process Engineer is responsible for providing engineering support
within a high volume manufacturing environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop, evaluate, and improve manufacturing and assembly processes and methods to obtain maximum productivity levels;
- Identify and implement cost reductions;
- Troubleshoot and repair manufacturing equipment;
- Instruct, assist, guide, and mentor production operators;
- Recommend engineering design changes, as necessary;
- Develop and maintain process work instructions;
- Data collection to drive continuous process improvement and root cause corrective action; and
- Process control and process improvement activities.
Job Requirements :
Requirements include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Basic understanding of manufacturing processes used in the electronics manufacturing industry. Examples include knowledge of SMT placement, reflow
soldering, thru-hole soldering, hand assembly, and SMT repair;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple, on-going tasks;
- Strong mechanical aptitude; and
- SMT experience.
Previous experience within a hi-tech manufacturing environment is a plus.
||155 Swanson Road |
Boxborough, MA 01719
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED