Manufacturing Support Consultant - Fourth Shift ERP software Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Manufacturing Support Consultant - Fourth Shift ERP software
UK, Farnborough,Infor House
Thursday, December 20, 2012
The Infor Fourth Shift ERP solution is a suite of modules targeted at SME manufacturing companies, whether these are standalone companies or operating business of multinational companies. The Fourth Shift application is based on Microsoft standard offerings, the database itself being hosted through Microsoft SQL Server. Fourth Shift is delivered to the user through both a Windows GUI and a Web browser interface.
The application is regularly updated to take account of the latest developments from Microsoft and to deliver functional enhancements for the customer. The Fourth Shift development team is working to ensure the application is compatible with the Infor product direction.
The Manufacturing Support Consultant will provide a point of contact for these companies and businesses and resolve issues covering all aspects of the manufacturing modules of the application.
Fourth Shift is headquartered in St Paul, Minnesota, with offices in Farnborough UK, Tianjin, China, Midrand South Africa and Mexico. The role of Manufacturing Support Consultant reports to the Fourth Shift Support Manager based in St Paul.
(80%) Customer Support
- Responsible for providing quality manufacturing application support via online support tools and telephone
- Set up the appropriate test environment based on a customer's system specification.
- Manage assigned cases in order to meet customer support service levels
- Responsible for all customer interactions/communications related to support cases
- Responsible for being the SME liaison between customer and Product Development when needed
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written skills (e.g., case notes, bug reports, knowledge base articles, etc.)
- Develop, demonstrate and maintain the skills necessary to do analysis of products that may include manufacturing, logistics, procurement, distribution, and other underlying technologies such as operating systems and databases.
- Develop, demonstrate and maintain technical skills including troubleshooting, data analysis, test scenario creation and testing
- Foster teamwork and collaboration across all teams
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding established customer satisfaction ratings and other KPIs
- Identify possible improvements related to work processes and tools
(10%) Knowledge Base Maintenance
- Responsible for adding and maintaining knowledge base content
(10%) Other Duties
- Other duties as assigned by Fourth Shift management team
Desired Skills & Experience
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERINECE
- Detailed working knowledge of manufacturing practices and prior experience in a manufacturing company.
- Previous ERP or MRP software support experience preferred.
- Previous experience with the technical aspects of Desktop Applications, PCs, Networks and Operating Systems / Workstation configurations using Microsoft Operating Systems, SQL Server and SQL Query Languages is preferred.
- Previous experience in helping others with software or PCs set-up and operating is preferred. Light Technical experience.
- Previous Fourth Shift experience is very helpful, but not essential.
- Ability to transfer knowledge and skills to others
- English language (essential)
- Strong problem solver with excellent team/partnering skills
- Solid verbal communication skills
- Able to manage multiple issues with different customers to ensure Fourth Shift Support SLA's (Service Level Agreements) are met.
- Flexibility and a genuine desire to learn
- High degree of attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Degree level or equivalent
- EU Citizenship
Send to Friend
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED