Marketing Associate Yodlee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The primary goal of the marketing coordinator is to work with the Marketing Manager on all client (FI/YI) marketing efforts. Broad exposure to marketing operations including video, email and database (CRM) technology, marketing strategy, creative development and production of internal client jobs will aid in the growth and development of this marketing coordinator.
This is an ideal role for a recent college graduate with 3+ years of experience, seeking to join a firm with a good career track and growth potential.
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns; manages the development and maintenance of all email marketing programs and activities
- Manage digital marketing campaigns including assist with strategy and content creation, coordination and support across departments.
- Learn and administer digital marketing programs through campaign management programs such as Marketo, ExactTarget, and WordPress.
- Keeps promotional materials up-to-date by coordinating requirements with product and creative services teams
- Project management and trafficking of assigned sales and marketing projects including digital marketing, website, trade shows, collateral, case studies and ongoing maintenance for all supporting content and media
- Plan meetings, trade shows and events by assembling and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments and adding to calendars
- Ongoing development and maintenance of our client/prospect database in SalesForce.com
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing or Liberal Arts/Communications
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing, account management, sales, support
- Excellent Word, Excel, PowerPoint (customized), and email (Outlook) skills
- SalesForce.com, Marketo/ExactTarget and light HTML and/or graphic design skills
- Outgoing personality that enjoys customer interactions
- Creative problem solving skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Self-confidence, flexibility and sense of humor
- Results driven attitude with a hunger for success
||Full, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED