Marketing Associate Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Job Description: That's a cool job! I want it!
This role will support Field marketing campaigns. The successful candidate will help us to maximize attendance at various field marketing programs and ensure appropriate timely follow up to support lead flow and nurturing for our global sales force.
Location: San Francisco
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Own (create, reporting, maintenance) Eloqua registration forms for all programs
- Own field marketing email calendar:
- Send timely emails via Eloqua to promote, confirm and follow up for various programs
- Build Salesforce.com campaigns, fill in results as programs complete
- Own .conf Tech Talks program - series of webinars re-purposing content from .conf, Splunk's annual WW users conferece
- Coordinate with speakers re: time, date, location
- Create WebEx events
- Promote and manage in the same manner as other marketing programs w/ Eloqua + Salesforce.com
- Support SplunkLive program
- Research venues
- Support logistics
Requirements: I've already done that or have that!
- Working knowledge of Salesfoce.com
- Working knowledge of WebEx
- Working knowledge of Eloqua
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Desire to learn about marketing best practices, Splunk, technology trends
Education: Got it!
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is a fast growing and pervasive part of â€œbig dataâ€-- generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, RFID and much more.
Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of effectively managing massive amounts of machine data, and providing a next-generation platform for powerful new applications. Since shipping its software in 2006, Splunk now has almost 3,000 customers in over 70 countries around the world. These organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data for application management, IT operations and infrastructure management, cyber security, compliance, web intelligence, business analytics and more. Innovation is in our DNA â€" from technology to the way we do business.
Splunk software has become a platform for machine data!
Splunk now has over 600 employees worldwide, with headquarters in San Francisco, an office in Cupertino, CA and 9 offices around the world.
We've built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
Benefits & Perks: Wow! This is really cool!
Health Care, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, flexible spending and dependent care accounts, Commuter benefits, PTO and sick leave, 401K, 3 weeks vacation, 2 completely stacked micro kitchens, catered lunches on Monday and Bagel Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, bbqs, soccer, ski trips, on-site yoga classes, health fairs.
This isn't a job â€" it's a life changer â€" are you ready?
To all recruitment agencies: Splunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Splunk employees or any other company location. Splunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Splunk is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.ÂÂÂ
||San FranciscoResponsibilities |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED