Marketing Automation Specialist Eloqua Corporation
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
Eloqua provides solutions to help its customers accelerate revenue growth through Revenue Performance Management. Eloqua provides powerful business insight to inform marketing and sales decisions today that drive revenue growth tomorrow. The company?s mission is to make its customers the fastest growing companies on Earth. More than 1,000 clients rely on the marketing automation power of Eloqua to improve demand generation and lead management while driving more qualified leads. Eloqua?s customers include Adobe, AON, Dow Jones, ADP, Fidelity, Polycom, and National Instruments. The company is headquartered in Vienna, Virginia, with offices in Cambridge, San Francisco, Austin, Toronto, London, Brussels, Frankfurt and Singapore.
Eloqua is looking for a passionate and talented Marketing Automation Specialist to join our team in Boston MA or Toronto, Canada.
Reporting into the Director of Marketing Programs, the Marketing Automation Specialist (MAS) is responsible for execution of marketing programs inside the Eloqua platform. The Marketing Automation Specialist will support the Demand Generation team by designing and building effective campaign assets and automation workflows. You will review all leads coming in from all sources which includes: corporate website, social channels, online events, etc. This is an awesome opportunity for marketers to learn from the market leader in Marketing Automation.
- Support the Demand Generation team by designing and building marketing campaign assets and automation workflows
- Build and maintain templates for emails, landing pages and forms for marketing communications according to best practices
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team to understand business requirements and enhance marketing automation programs
- Uphold brand standards and ensure quality execution of all communications
- Implement tests and partner with other members of the marketing team to reflect reporting requirements
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Eloqua product experience is considered a strong asset but any marketing automation product experience would also be considered
- We require a solid understanding of lead quality, lead scoring and lead nurturing
- The ability to measure campaign effectiveness and make improvement recommendations
- You must have: an affection for analytics, acute attention to detail and proclivity towards a data driven culture
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on the Eloqua application both internally as well as to customers externally via online forums such as Topliners.com
- Advanced knowledge of CRM and social media
- Demonstrated effective communication and presentation techniques
- 1 to 5 years of solid marketing experience including executing multi-touch campaigns, lead management / nurturing and data segmentation
- Energetic, creative and dynamic thinker, independent, articulate as well as outgoing and personable
||Boston, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED