Marketing Leader Relywell Network
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Relywell is a new, innovative software and services company in the wellness / healthy living space. We have a fantastic service that is nearly ready to launch. We have terrific management and advisors in place.... we are missing you!
So, even more specifically, here is what we are looking for:
- 8+ years of strong marketing experience - including a detailed working knowledge of and
successful experience in marketing via direct marketing, online / ecommerce channels,
corporate partnerships and, if we had our druthers, direct television as well.
- A strong combination of being creative and analytical- this person needs to be able to roll up
their sleeves and be comfortable creating content themselves; your team will develop over
time, but this is a startup! This person should also be comfortable with market research and
creating an analytical structure for evaluating marketing initiatives and measuring the success of
our marketing efforts.
- Someone smart, savvy, empathetic - Successfully marketing this unique service requires really
understanding the mindset of our various customers and creating content that speaks to them
- Great relationship builder - someone who is able to develop sound, meaningful relationships
with corporate partners, consumer communities, medical providers, related non-profit
- Comfortable and looking forward to the organized chaos and high pace of a start-up
- MBA preferred
- Travel required
- HQ in north suburban Chicago
Are you this person?? If so, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you!
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Relywell network is a service supported by an innovative technology back-end directed towards enhancing relationships in the digital era.
Product Development Self Funded All Jobs: at Relywell Network
|Headquarters:||Chicago, IL 60657|
|Company Profile:||We are a small start-up based out of Chicago, IL. We are hoping to complete development by Q1 2013 and launch soon after. The founders have been working on this for most of 2012 and continue driving things forward.
As we continue to build the team we are always looking for smart, talented highly driven individuals to join us. |
Support Relywell Network with Social Media services