Marketing Programs Manager, Demand Generation Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Marketing Programs Manager, Demand Generation
Guidewire Software provides modern core system software to P&C insurers. We are the leading vendor in our market in terms of market share and brand awareness. Our marketing organization has been instrumental to Guidewire's success to date and will play a pivotal role in ensuring we achieve our mission of being the pre-eminent provider worldwide. We are looking for an experienced marketing manager to join our team in Foster City, CA. The Marketing Programs manager is responsible for coordinating with his/her colleagues in marketing and with sales to plan, develop, and implement marketing programs to increase awareness and pipeline for multiple product lines. The position reports to the Director, Corporate Marketing.
- Manage and implement plans and strategies that generate awareness and create demand for Guidewire products
- Work closely with product marketing and sales to develop new programs and supporting content to support demand generation and nurturing goals. Example programs include: Guidewire events; industry tradeshows; web seminars
- Program manage integrated marketing campaigns involving execution across product marketing, creative services, and communications.
- Configure Marketo marketing automation system to support campaign execution
- Track effectiveness of campaigns by maintaining campaign target and actual metrics.
- Project manage all aspects of executing events, from initial contract, publicity, on-site coordination, and oversee all follow-up activities related to uploading leads into Salesforce.com, and coordinating timely follow-up plans with inside sales team.
- 3-5 years of experience of executing marketing programs, preferably for a high technology company.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously, keeping projects on-track and on-budget.
- Experience developing and maintaining project budgets.
- Willingness to travel as needed to support events on-site.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to successfully drive cross-functional teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com, and Marketo a plus.
||Foster City, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services