Marketing Systems Business Analyst Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Business Analyst, Marketing Systems will enable and support the company's marketing programs and activities by supporting, identifying, deploying, and managing the group's applications and IT systems. This individual will partner intimately with Palo Alto Networks' IT organization to ensure the smooth operation and delivery of all marketing systems.
- Collect, synthesize, and analyze business requirements from marketing and other stakeholders.
- Develop empirical measurements to evaluate the adequacy of existing applications, systems, and processes.
- Draft business requirements documents and occasionally design user interfaces, data and file structures, system logic, and system architecture.
- Identify suitable vendors and negotiate contracts.
- Facilitate all end-user training and onboarding activities.
- Provide operational support of marketing systems and manage issues with IT on behalf of end users.
- Project manage full lifecycle of IT projects from synthesizing requirements, solution design, development, quality assurance, user acceptance testing, deployment, and change management.
- 5+ years of experience as business or systems analyst.
- Extensive administrator experience with Salesforce.com and marketing automation solutions such as Eloqua and Marketo.
- Experience managing IT projects.
- Some background supporting marketing processes and experience with other marketing systems, such as web content management, partner deal registration, PPC management, and content syndication.
- Ability to triage complex technological issues and design solutions to streamline operations.
- Willingness to 'roll up your sleeves' and perform tasks that are transactional in nature.
- Self-starter with ability to learn quickly.
- Superior communication skills.
- Able to thrive in fast-paced startup environment.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, information systems management, or related discipline.
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED