Network/System Administrator Instructure
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Instructure is a successful, fast-moving technology company that is disrupting the Learning Management System (LMS) market by setting a new standard for education technology, and we're looking for some top-notch people to join the team. Our company has been featured on TechCrunch, CNBC, and The Motley Fool (to name a few).
The Network/System Admin is responsible for all aspects of network administration including servers, network devices, desktop systems, communications hardware/softwaree systems.
Here?s what you will be doing:
- Network administration (including backup, security management, user account management, e-mail systems including e-mail services, web servers, internet access, office systems, and applications support).
- Maintain the insanity of the IT Team.
- Assists in technology needs analysis.
- Rolls out hardware and software to ensure optimal deployment of resources.
- Communicate effectively with people no matter the technical proficiency.
- Plans, implements, and supports the network and computing infrastructure plan.
- Manages small to medium sized projects according to agreed upon budgets and schedules.
- Assists with technology planning through ongoing research.
- Anything else technology related as required, or not required.
Successful candidates will have the following experience and skills:
- 5 years of as an administrator on a medium sized network of servers, desktop systems and communications devices using current technologies.
- Knowledge of Linux servers and Cisco networking equipment.
- Knowledge of setting up remote access for users.
- Experience with VLANs, VoIP, BGP, SNMP, Multicast, etc.
- Ability to negotiate hardware/software service and technical support contracts with vendors.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, activities and tasks simultaneously.
- Facilitation and change management skills.
- Highly developed verbal and written communications.
- Bachelors Degree in a field such as Computer Science, Information Systems, and/or equivalent certification levels is ideal.
- Certification(s) along the lines of CCNA, CCNP, SANS, etc is also ideal.
Our Culture = Your Culture
Instructure has a pretty relaxed atmosphere. We care a lot more about what people do than how nice they dress. So feel free to leave your dress clothes at home; we do.
? Lots of paid time off
? 8 paid holidays
100% Employer Paid Benefits for You and Your Qualified Dependents (We got you completely covered!):
? Medical (United Healthcare)
? Dental (LifeMap)
- Life/AD&D (Assurant)
Fully stocked break room. Equipment provided. Just saying...
||Sandy, UT |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED