Office Coordinator Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Location: United Kingdom - Paddington
Job Type: Permanent
Job Description: That's a cool job! I want it!
An experienced Office Coordinator needed for a challenging customer service role. To be considered for this position you must have excellent administration skills (MS Office), an excellent communicator and happy to get involved with the general workings of the office.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- First point of Contact for VP and GM EMEA. Arrange his travel, expenses and diary.
- Courteously meet and welcome employees and guests.
- Reception duties to include hosting visiting customers
- Accept and sign for packages and distribute mail.
- Redirecting calls and message taking/forwarding and any other ad hoc requests.
- Work with HR/Office Manager on ad hoc projects
- General day to day management of the office.
- Responsible for maintaining stationery levels and reordering as necessary
- Responsible for organizing and ordering stationery requests.
- Check meeting rooms daily and configure as necessary.
- Stock drink refrigerator, coffee and food.
- Inventory and order weekly groceries for the office.
- Ensure general cleanliness.
- Carry out minor furniture repairs, general assembling.
- Research and resolve problems related to facility/operations.
About Splunk: Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is a fast growing and pervasive part of â€œbig dataâ€-- generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, RFID and much more. Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of effectively managing massive amounts of machine data, and providing a next-generation platform for powerful new applications. Since shipping its software in 2006, Splunk now has almost 3,300 customers in over 80 countries around the world. These organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data for application management, IT operations and infrastructure management, cyber security, compliance, web intelligence, business analytics and more. Innovation is in our DNA â€" from technology to the way we do business. Splunk software has become a platform for machine data! Splunk now has over 700 employees worldwide, with headquarters in San Francisco, an office in Cupertino, CA and 8 offices around the world. We've built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
- Must be able to lift 40lbs.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- General experience working within a customer-facing environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organization skills.
- Basic IT literacy skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in fast paced environment.
- Enjoy working with a fun, diverse team.
- Feel comfortable keeping a watchful eye of every visitor who enters the building.
This isn't a job â€" it's a life changer â€" are you ready?
||United Kingdom |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED