Operations Analyst Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings?
You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on two 2012 âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
We are looking for an experienced, energetic Operations Analyst to join the Services Operations team. The ideal candidate will have a systems background and a passion for quality and customer service. He/she will be extremely detail oriented, self motivated, proactive, and results focused. As a member of the of the Services Operations team, you will interact with Workday cross functional teams and our partners, ensure that data is accurate and current in multiple systems, define and document business processes and requirements, and work in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Act as a technical liaison responsible for working with other internal groups on technical and/or business solutions
- Ensure customer and deployment data is accurate and up-to-date
- Assist in day to day operations tasks â routing tasks, answering questions, updating systems.
- Develop and execute reports in Salesforce, JIRA, and other systems and provide data analysis and recommendations, as needed
- Define, document and maintain business processes, requirements, and policies
- Identify opportunities for business process improvements and make recommendations as appropriate
- Be a point of contact for internal teams and partners
- Provide project and monthly metrics coordination and support
- Help support Professional Services in the upkeep of Knowledge Portal
- Develop and send communications to a diverse population
- Provide support as needed for the Services Operations team
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years experience working in a business environment
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze data, reports and dashboards and a willingness to âdive intoâ systems and formulate new and better ideas on how to better support stakeholders
- Ability to gather and transfer requirements from stakeholders into an action plan and deliver on that action plan leveraging internal systems as needed
- Able to manage stakeholder expectations professionally
- Ability to work independently, with general direction and guidance
- Must be a quick leaner and enjoy working in a fast paced work environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must work well within and across teams
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Visio, Advanced Excel skills is a plus
- Salesforce and Openair experience is a plus
The Workday Experience is the combination of everything thatâ²s unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, Cantina happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly itâ²s our people. Itâ²s everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a workday.
At Workday, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. Workday does not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us. Our supplier base is restricted to specified hiring needs. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and Workday will not be obligated to pay a referral or placement fee.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services