Operations Business Partner Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Operations Business Partner, Location: Pleasanton, CA Workday is looking for a high-performingÂ professional to join our team, partnering withÂ Workdayâs SVP, Operations and Services. In this role, you will assume a wide range of responsibilities, all of which will require ingenuity, innovation, and integrity. We are looking for someone with impeccable attention-to-detail, high energy, strong project management skills and a proactive attitude.
Workday is a fast-growing company, and theÂ Operations Business PartnerÂ will need to manage multiple priorities. An ability to maintain information with the utmost confidentiality is imperative, as you will be working on sensitive projects and will be privy to highly-confidential information.
- Prepare presentations, and internal and external communications.
- Manage interaction and communications with the Services organization, Workday executives, and outside vendors.
- Ability to gather and transfer requirements from stakeholders into an action plan and deliver on that action plan leveraging internal systems as needed.
- Able to manage stakeholder expectations professionally.
- Establish processes to make departmental interaction more efficient and effective; identify business process improvements and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Plan and coordinate special projects and department events.
- Manage key project management related initiatives and process improvements; provide status of compliance, risk, timeline, resources, budget/cost, customer satisfaction, etc
- Be a point of contact for internal teams and partners.
- Ability to work indendently with general direction and guidance; must be a quick learner in a fast paced work environment.
- Help support the upkeep of the internal communication portall
- Collaborate with SVP on special projects, resourcing and requests as needed.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational, troubleshooting, project management and problem solving skills with high attention to detail
- Willingness to âroll up oneâs sleevesâ and assist wherever needed
- Poise, discretion, tact and the ability to interact with others with high levels of sophistication and diplomacy
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Strong skill set working with office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook (salesforce.com experience preferred)
- Experience in and an aptitude for using technology to improve work efficiency
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels and departments within a company is imperative
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Must have high energy and flexibility to work effectively in a fast-paced environment; team player; positive attitude
- Must be inquisitive and creative
- BA/BS degree preferred
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services