Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With over 12,000 employees and offices in over 150 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit
LOCATION: Remote Office
Responsible for managing personnel and operational tasks supporting class scheduling, registration, delivery, and billing functions. Provide accurate and timely reports to support business decisions. Analyze and improve processes that lower costs and improve service levels. Leads projects that support the overall strategic objectives/goals of their department/organization.
· Establish business processes for learning management system
· Provide accurate data and timely reporting for required areas.
· Resolve complex business problems to the satisfaction of all parties
· Anticipate activity and adjust systems and processes to maintain service levels
· Develop measurements and inspection points throughout the process to improve service levels
· Establish vision and strategies, with leadership, for the organization's functional or operational projects and activities
· Participate in business and budget planning activities for functional area; Manage business forecast
· Develop new and enhanced processes to reduce cost, increase productivity and increase efficiency
· Manage learning operations team, provide feedback and performance evaluations.
· Responsible for organizational leadership, functional planning, policy and program development of Field Learning function.
· Manages, allocates and operates human and capital resources with budget, including managing contract and vendor personnel assigned to projects.
· Perform performance appraisals and regular review sessions on performance and development. Ability to develop, manage and implement functional or operational programs and initiatives as assigned
· Work effectively with other areas of the company for the purpose of communicating and coordinating efforts
· Represents company internally and externally (i.e., public speaking/presentations)
· Create project plans, track projects, and communicate to team members.
· Develop the project; complete the action items/tasks, implementations and inspection of measurements/analysis.
· Manage projects within identified budget requirements.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
· 5+ years management experience, understanding the interdependencies amongst divisions of an organization.
· Excellent planning, time management, decision-making, presentation and organization skills.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Managing remote resources
· Experience increasing productivity and expanding business processes
· 5+ years Infor Education Software experience
· Project Management experience
· Business application software background
· Implementing enterprise-wide learning management system
· Managing global resources
|Location:||Remote Office, OR |