THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Legal | Tokyo, Japan
AvePoint is a global technology company and proven software leader. Since 2001, AvePoint has become the world's largest provider of enterprise-class governance, compliance, and management solutions for social enterprise collaboration platforms, helping more than 10,000 customers. AvePoint, Inc. is headquartered in Jersey City, NJ, with wholly owned operational centers in the USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Japan, Singapore, and China. AvePoint is a Depth Managed Microsoft Gold Certified Application Development Partner and Gold Certified Collaboration and Content Partner, as well as a US Government GSA provider via strategic partnerships.
AvePoint is seeking a bilingual (Japanese/English) paralegal to assist in the execution of all APAC legal matters. Working under the direction of the General Counsel, this individual will provide a wide range of paralegal support with respect to global contract and employment law servicing the APAC region.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing, drafting, and processing basic contracts and other legal documents
- Conducting legal, general, and factual research
- Organizing and tracking legal filings
- Providing support for personnel-related matters
- Assisting with special projects
- Maintaining communication with internal stakeholders, outside counsel and third parties
- University degree required; law degree a plus!
- Bilingual Japanese/English required
- 3-5 years relevant experience in contract and employment law
- Experience reviewing, analyzing, and drafting legal documents
- Ability to actively manage multiple matters simultaneously, among a variety of practice areas
- Ability to identify and analyze complex legal issues, and elevate as appropriate
- Ability to take ownership of projects from inception to successful conclusion
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, including prioritization and time management
- Ability to work independently and as part of a global team
<< Back to Current Openings
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED