Partner Account Manager AvePoint
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Partner Account Manager
Business Development | Ottawa, ON, Canada
AvePoint is a global technology company and proven software leader. Since its founding in 2001, AvePoint provides enterprise-class governance and infrastructure management solutions for Microsoft SharePoint. Propelled by its SharePoint-exclusive research & development team, AvePoint helps more than 10,000 customers â€" including many Fortune 500 companies and government agencies â€" meet their specific business objectives utilizing SharePoint.
AvePoint, Inc. is headquartered and maintains its principal operational center in Jersey City, NJ, with wholly owned operational centers in the USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Japan, Singapore, and China. AvePoint is a Microsoft Gold Certified Portals and Collaboration Partner and Gold Certified ISV Partner as well as a US Government GSA provider via strategic partnerships.
We are seeking a Partner Account Manager to drive AvePoint revenue through the development, and management of existing AvePoint partners. The Partner Account Manager is a self-starter, motivated individual who will be responsible for developing and executing sales strategies with existing partners and channels.
- Manage all aspects necessary to drive business with a partner/channel account
- Develop and execute joint business plans
- Own partner revenue number, sales forecast, and pipeline development
- Report on revenue tracking, forecasting, and other metrics
- Provide leadership in AvePoint product knowledge
- Leverage channel/partner training plans
- Field enable partner sales and marketing teams to engage AvePoint regional sales and marketing teams
- Field enable partner sales and marketing teams on product education
- BS/BA degree is a must
- Minimum 3 years of relevant channel sales/business development experience with at least 1 year experience in Portal/Collaboration Software, Microsoft Industry, or Microsoft SharePoint
- Demonstrated ability to present effectively
- Strong skills in communication, negotiation, organization, and teamwork
- Strong strategic selling/business development skills
<< Back to Current Openings
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED