PMO Program Manager Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
PMO Program Manager
As a PMO Program Manager reporting into the Deployment Solutions Project Management Office, you will join a team primarily focused on maintaining and improving Workdayâs Deployment Methodology. This includes a vast library of tools and templates used by Workday Professional Services and our deployment partners. As a key member to the Project Management Office (PMO), the PMOÂ Project Manager will lead strategic project management related initiatives and contribute to the overall field readiness of the project management ecosystem. Weâre looking for someone who wants to make their mark on a growing team, is a self-starter, a great communicator and who enjoys collaborating with people with a diverse set of talents, in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Manage key project management related initiatives and process improvements
- Provide deployment support and guidance for project managers in the field
- Perform project audits of Workday deployments evaluating compliance, risk, timeline, resources, budget/cost, customer satisfaction, etc
- Assist with the development of new project management related Service Offerings
- Maintain and develop new project management tools and templates
- Work with supporting groups such as Customer Success, Customer Operations, and Business Development on changes to the Workday methodology
- Work directly with Delivery Assurance on project management checkpoints
- Help support the upkeep of the Knowledge Portal areas and release management of the Tools and Template library
- 5+ years Human Resource, Payroll, Financial, or Integration software implementation experience
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent organizational, troubleshooting and problem solving skills with high attention to detail
- Willingness to âroll up oneâs sleevesâ and assist wherever needed
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to teach others
- Ability to formulate better ideas on how to better support the project management ecosystem
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience implementing Workday HCM, Payroll or Financials is a plus
- PMP Certification is a plus
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services