Area Sales Manager - East Vocera Communications
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
ExperiaHealth, a wholly owned subsidiary of Vocera Communications, Inc. helps hospitals and health systems humanize the healthcare experience. Founded by Dr. Bridget Duffy, the nation's first Chief Experience Officer at the Cleveland Clinic, Experia works with organizations around the globe to bridge the gaps in the healthcare experience -- restoring human-to-human connections and improving clinical and financial outcomes. Our partners include leading hospitals that rely on Experia's innovative ideas, consulting services, and breakthrough technologies to become sought out after centers of medical excellence and employers of choice for physicians and nurses.
ExperiaHealth seeks a dynamic and highly talented Area Sales Manager to join our growing team. This individual will have responsibility for establishing senior-level relationships, developing prospective customers, and achieving consistent bookings and revenue performance.
Preferably based in Charlotte, NC. Atlanta, GA, Orlando, FL -- but not required -- the Area Sales Manager will be responsible for launching ExperiaHealth's newest technology solution (Good to Go); a SAAS offering to improve readmission and patient satisfaction performance. Additionally, the Area Sales Manager will have responsibility for promoting Experia's membership programs and consulting services.
- Counsel hospital and health systems leaders on opportunities to optimize clinical, operational, financial, and strategic performance
- Identify, qualify and close new customer sales opportunities to generate sales revenues that meet or exceed assigned goals
- Conduct introductory and qualifying presentations, including the demonstration of ExperiaHealth solutions
- Forecast business and sales pipeline as required, updating management on the status of all prospects, in-process sales cycles and potential revenue
- Perform continuous prospecting activities to build a sales pipeline sufficient to support achievement of sales revenue goals
- Lead the sales team through focused planning and communication through the successful execution of the sales cycle
- Deliver timely technical and administrative product and solution information to create long-term, on-going business relationships and set the stage for future opportunities
- Perform clinical discovery and workflow assessments with the ExperiaHealth's service and support team
- 75% travel within the Region
Education, Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of successfully selling complex enterprise and departmental technology solutions to hospitals and health systems
- Experience developing strong client relationships and navigating complex political environments spanning clinical, operational, financial, and IT executives
- Deep industry and role experience for sales and business development in the healthcare sector; including a thorough understanding contemporary trends and â€œup at nightâ€ issues facing C-level executives
- Extensive executive-level relationship management and development experience (i.e., CEO, COO, CMO, CNO); ability to speak to senior levels regarding industry challenges, technology, ROI on new technology
- Proven ability to execute account strategy plans, manage multiple territories and develop business plans to support growth
- Experience structuring complex deals with multiple variables; must have strong analytical skills
- Strong measurement skills, including developing, tracking, and managing both leading and trailing sales indicators
- Demonstrate strong client facing capabilities, strong influencer and negotiation skills; must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork skills and ability to drive decision-making across multiple functions, matrixed teams and organizational areas
- Must be a self-starter and able to work comfortably in unstructured environments
- Must display a sense of creativity and innovation, with integrity and respect for others
Belief in Diversity
Vocera Communications is an Affirmative Action employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
||Charlotte, NC |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED