Senior Professional Services Project Manager Vocera Communications
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Vocera Senior Professional Services Project Manager will be responsible for managing the Professional Services Customer Engagement from the Sales transition through to final delivery and transition to Vocera Support. The Senior Project Manager will lead internal project teams in the delivery of high-quality solutions across all Vocera product lines that meet and exceed business and customer satisfaction metrics and satisfy budget and schedule requirements. The position requires 50% travel.
Delivery Project Management
- Schedule, facilitate and initiate the transition process from the Sales team to the Services team.
- Manage delivery teams in the execution and delivery of Vocera solutions that meet project scope, schedule, quality and budget requirements.
- Develop and maintain full-scale project plans and associated communications documents throughout the project lifecycle. Proactively plan, schedule and track project timelines, milestones, critical paths, deliverables and accurate revenue forecasting using industry standard tools.
- Ensure delivery process complies with best practices and standards established through the Vocera Solutions Deployment Methodology.
- Manage project budget and resources and report project costs, forecasts, and financial results regularly to Management.
- Proactively manage project scope, implementing change orders and control measures as necessary to ensure financial targets are met.
- Proactively manage project risk, taking full responsibility for problem resolution and ensuring, when necessary, that escalation occurs in order to keep projects on target and in compliance with process.
- Manage project communication, facilitating regular project status meetings with the internal project team and with the client and creating minutes, action items and other project records. Ensure that responsibilities for the completion of action items are clearly identified, prioritized and accomplished in a timely manner.
- Institute reviews prior to sending project deliverables to the client.
- Ensure that all project deliverables and documentation are archived appropriately and in a timely fashion.
- Perform follow-up customer surveys to assess delivery quality and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct project close out activities, including transition process back to Sales and Support.
- Regularly assist and mentor fellow Project Managers on best practices and process.
- Contribute to documented Implementation Methodology Intellectual Property.
- Establish and maintain a regular project checkpoint meeting with the client that includes the establishment and maintenance of project related deliverables.
- Maintain open communication with upper management and project stakeholders on project status and risk management items.
- Escalate project issues in a timely fashion.
- Manage and motivate internal project teams to achieve excellent execution, ensuring roles and responsibilities are clearly defined and smooth handoffs occur between project phases and team members.
- Develop and document best practices and deployment guidelines to enhance project communication, execution and management.
- Conduct post-delivery lessons learned meetings and share results with Management and team members.
- Demonstrate tact and professionalism in handling difficult situations with customers by utilizing effective client-facing skills while leveraging the art of effective negotiation.
Education, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree (MBA and Project Management credentials a plus).
- 7+ years of project management experience in a Professional Services organization, in a software product/ vendor company.
- Proven track record of managing Professional Services engagements in large Enterprise accounts with demonstrated skills of delivering high quality solutions, meeting scope, schedule and budget requirements.
- Proven track record of producing referenceable accounts.
- Proven track record of account expansion.
- Strong expertise with project management software.
- Healthcare Project Management experience strongly preferred.
- Managing and overseeing projects in a Hospital setting is a must have.
- Persuasive, encouraging, collaborative and motivating team player.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, sales, and internal project teams.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while managing multiple project simultaneously.
- Enjoy extensive travel throughout North America, with the possibility of occasional international travel.
Belief in Diversity
Vocera Communications is an Affirmative Action employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
||New York, NY |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED