HCM Solution Consultant - Healthcare
At Lawson, our mission, vision and values guide all of our decisions and actions, from the solutions we recommend and implement to how we serve our customers and make them stronger. Do you share our vision of becoming the best in our target markets by making our customers stronger? If so, Lawson Software is actively recruiting a Solution Consultant to join our HCM Sales Team for Healthcare!
Support Field Sales â€" 60%
* Provides product line assistance to the sales organization, Lawson prospective clients and Lawson clients.
* Understands prospective client's critical business issues in order to present and demonstrate Lawson's software capabilities for the best possible solution to win the business.
* Understands and communicates effectively product line strengths and weaknesses in comparison to the competition in the marketplace. Keeps updated on Lawson and competitor product lines.
* Effectively teams with the sales organization in order to win business working with AE's to coordinate demonstration strategy planning for the sales team.
Conducts site surveys and/or phone surveys with Account Executives to determine prospects' needs.
* Establish strategy with the AE prior to the survey.
* Determine the prospect's critical business issues.
* Position the strengths of Lawson products during the survey, laying potential traps for the competition.
* Determine an agenda and set appropriate expectations for the demonstration.
* Determine ability of Lawson applications to address prospect's business issues and assist AE in determining degree of Lawson â€œfitâ€ for each deal.
* Work with the AE to coordinate demonstration strategy planning for the sales team.
* Applies product knowledge, presentation skills and technical understanding to effectively present Lawson products to prospects and customers.
* Establish strategy with the AE and other Solution Consultants prior to the demo.
* Tailor the demonstration to specifically address proof of Lawson's capabilities to solve the prospect's critical business issues.
* Prepare appropriate demonstration content and handouts for the presentation.
* Position product strengths against the competition.
* Handle objections professionally.
* Respond appropriate to various personalities by listening fully and thinking quickly before answering questions.
* Maintain control of the agenda during the presentation.
* Assist other Solution Consultants in demonstration preparation.
* Provide additional value to functional demonstration by simplifying technology concepts for functional audience.
* Add value to functional consultants presentation by interjecting key differentiators, or helping to control the room.
* Assist Account Executives with timely follow-up with prospects.
* Address any outstanding product line issues with prospects.
* Provide feedback to sales management and product marketing management on any issues in the field.
* Assist AE with system sizing.
Training and Development â€" 40%
* Product line expert and works closely with other teams to educate on product knowledge
* Answer functional questions related to the product line in Requests for Proposals (RFP's).
* Take ownership of demonstration data maintenance and work with new Solution Consultants to ensure quality of data.
* Prepare unique demonstration content to address the needs of specific scripted presentations.
* Explain product features and benefits.
* Understand and sell the full technology product line.
* Understand some features of all Lawson products.
* Share product knowledge with fellow Solution Consultants as appropriate.
* Maintain strong Technical knowledge to ensure Lawson is best positioned to win deals.
* Understand Lawson's technical architecture and highlight benefits as part of the product solution.
* Learn new tools and creatively position them as part of the total product offering in demonstrations.
* Build and maintain generalist level knowledge of technology trends.
* Build and maintain expert level knowledge of Lawson technology stack.
* Build and maintain expert level skills with Lawson tools and utilities
* Understand all system administration and configuration options to support the demonstration load in the field
* Prior experience with all/most of Lawson's supported platforms. These include Server OS, Client OS, Databases, App Servers, Web Servers, Web Browsers.
* Familiarity with industry best practices related to data storage, replication, back-up, and recovery.
* Familiarity with distributed computing model best practices
Consistently contributes to revenue generation goals by achieving activity levels consistent with the standards a Tech Solution Consultant.
â€¢Bachelor's degree in technology or related field or relevant experience.
â€¢2 years knowledge of the concepts and principles in at least one of the following areas: IT operations, database management, system administration, systems programming and HR/Human Capital Management areas.
â€¢Must have novice level programming skills/experience.
â€¢Excellent time management, communication, decision-making, presentation and organization skills.
â€¢Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment.
â€¢Ability to work independently and/or possibly from a remote location.
|Location:||Centereach, NY 11720 |