PRECISION GRINDER New Way Air Bearings
A. Set-up and operation precision grinding equipment.
1. Manually adjusts equipment to achieve proper tolerances of flatness on finished goods to meet specifications of each job.
2. Oversees the manufacture of parts either from their own grinders or that of other Grinders.
3. Assumes responsibility for quality of finished parts. Sends 1st piece to Quality Control.
4. Continually checks pieces to assure the proper operation and results.
B. Reviews manufacturing process or quality issues with Production Manager and/or Engineer to affect proper resolution.
1. Reviews all suggestions and/or concerns with management before running job.
2. Offers ideas for cost cutting measures and minimal material usage.
3. Selects the proper piece of equipment in the completion of their job duties.
||50 McDonald Boulevard |
Aston, PA 19014