Principal Software Engineer Lumension Security
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Tracking Code
We are a cross-functional and self-organizing Scrum team looking to add the right person to help us achieve our team goals. We need a Principle Software Engineer to join us as we support, enhance and extend the company?s core platform to address the business needs of today and tomorrow. At the team level, we operate like ?a company within a company? and we all take on a myriad of roles as needed each sprint while working in a fun, collaborative team room environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Performs complex product design activities which may require extensive research and analysis:
- Performs design, implementation and maintenance of complex, multiple product modules/sub-systems.
- Participates in product design meetings.
Performs complex bug verification, release testing and beta support for assigned products:
- Researches problems discovered by QA or product support and develops solutions to the problems.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
In absence of product architects, may serve as a product architect:
- Design and implementation in order to meet project objectives.
- Documentation of development work.
Researches and understands the marketing requirements for a product, including target environment, performance criteria and competitive issues. Researches new technology or development tools to remain informed of current technology.
While working primarily as a development team member on a Scrum team, you will also perform other tasks as needed to facilitate achievement of the team?s sprint deliverables. These other tasks may include anything from helping to flesh out a requirement to modifying build scripts to running test cases and anything in between.
- Advanced C#
- Advanced .NET
- Knowledge of unit testing methodologies.
- Experience developing scalable and reliable solutions.
- Excellent analytical and design skills.
- Excellent skills in research and analysis, project planning and implementation.
- Excellent understanding of the full SDLC.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change
- Ability to work closely with others as well as independently as required.
- Must be a lateral thinker who is familiar with solving complex problems.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering software products.
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Unity/Dependency Injection
Bachelor's degree in business, software engineering or computer science; advanced degree desirable. Typically requires eleven to thirteen years of experience in software design or product support.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
Thorough technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementation. Excellent analytical and design skills at multiple product level. Excellent skills in research and analysis, project planning and implementation. Excellent understanding of entire development process, including specification, documentation and quality assurance. Aware of business issues as they impact overall project plans. Excellent communications and interpersonal skills. Advanced PC skills.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
||15880 North Greenway Hayden Loop |
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED