PRN PATIENT CARE REPRESENTATIVE I NovaSom
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Duration:
THIS IS A PART-TIME PER DIEM POSITION
The PRN Patient Care Representative I will perform duties to support patients from order delivery to test completion and return process. This includes timeliness of order entry, resolution of missing information, verification of plan eligibility and coverage, patient scheduling, education and follow up to support completion of testing and return of units all within established goals set for the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to, the following duties:
1. Complete order entry, including resolution of missing information within established timeframe.
2. Ensure providers' orders are processed in accordance to payer's medical policy.
3. Complete on-line eligibility and coverage verification within established timeframe.
4. Schedule patients within two business days of order entry.
5. Provide education and apply skills to decrease the number of patients cancelling home sleep testing.
6. Provide education and apply skills to support patients in completing home sleep testing.
7. Meet established quality call monitoring (e.g. > 90%).
8. Meet goal for number of orders per employee (e.g. 200 orders per full time employee per month).
9. Promptly respond to patient phone calls regarding service.
10. Document all patient and account contacts in the patient's file.
11. Take ownership to resolve customer complaints in a timely manner.
12. Take responsibility to ensure every client request is handled promptly.
13. Support orientation and training by mentoring new hires.
14. Serve as an Ambassador for NovaSom to patients, providers, and other customers.
15. Follow all policies, procedures and processes
16. Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Required: High School Diploma or equivalent
Excellent customer service skills
1-3 years customer service experience (preferably in health care)
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Preferred: Associates Degree / Bachelors Degree in related field
Background in Nursing or experience in other clinical fields
Medical terminology knowledge
Proficient computer skills
||Glen Burnie, MD |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED