Product Management: Business Analyst - Payroll Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
We're looking for a business analyst experienced in payroll to join Workday's Payroll Product Management team. Weâre looking for someone who can help bring a new perspective and fresh ideas. As a business analyst at Workday, you will help product managers define business requirements and produce functional design specifications. As part of the product management team, you will also work closely with software engineers to turn functional specifications into next-generation business services.
- 2+ years experience as a payroll business analyst, product manager or consultant.
- Research payroll requirements.
- Write detailed functional design documents.
- Assist product managers with complex designs.
- Work closely with developers and QA to ensure the product you intended to have built actually gets built.
- Create presentations and demos to help train additional teams on new functionality.
- Review, comment, follow-up, and target bug and enhancement requests.
- Be a point of contact for internal teams such as consultants, production support, training, documentation, and sales support.
- Required characteristics: fast learner, detail oriented, decisive, and enjoy fast paced work environments.
- Must work well within and across teams to get things accomplished.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services