PRODUCT MANAGEMENT- Technical Product Manager -Business Analytics Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Technical Product Manager - Business Analytics
Location: Pleasanton, CA or San Francisco, CA
Does the challenge of defining a new model for business analytics in the era of cloud computing appeal to you? Do you want to explore this challenge for a fast-growing company poised to be a leader in the SaaS market?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, driven Technical Product Manager to shape Workdayâs existing Business Intelligence & Reporting tools, the upcoming Big Data Analytics offering, and define new products and features. Â You would own features through all phases, from idea & strategy through design, deployment and operations, while working in a fast-paced, agile environment. Â Help evolve Workdayâs cutting-edge analytics products that include business intelligence embedded in business processes, analytics on live transactional data, and with Workday Big Data Analytics, ability to process data of any type and any volume by leveraging the power of Hadoop, all delivered in the cloud.
In this role, you would:
- Collaborate with Workday's customers, application development, strategy, services and sales teams to understand their requirements
- Write detailed feature specifications based on requirements
- Work with development teams through design, testing and product release
- Participate in customer facing situations and user conferences as a product expert
- Demonstrate flexibility and the ability to adapt to change
- Define a product roadmap and determine requirements for each release
Â Necessary skills and experience:
- Â Requires 3+ years enterprise software experienceRequires 3+ years of product management, consulting, or development experience
- Requires experience with business intelligence and business analytics software products
- Requires experience with statistical analysis and market analysis
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical major
- Experience with SaaS is a plus
- Experience with Big Data and NoSQL technologies, including Hadoop and the related ecosystem a plus
- Experience with scrum and other agile development methods is a plus
- Experience with consumer web technologies is a plus
- Experience with enterprise security is a plus
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services