Product Manager (Contract) eHarmony
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED JOB SUMMARY:
Have you ever wondered what makes people tick?Â Have you ever wondered how to be a better you?Â eH is developing a new product to figure out just that and we need a seasoned Product Manager to help us bring it to market.Â
The Product Manager will be an integral team member of a groundbreaking new eHarmony service.Â Qualified candidates MUST have web design and product development experience at one or more substantial, consumer-facing technology companies, including experience in iOS and Android.This role is responsible for managing the development of a new web based product utilizing the latest techniques for ease of use, logical and effective flow, performance, innovation, creativity, and a great user experience.Â Â Â The Product Managerâs duties span multiple groups including Engineering, Marketing, Content, Creative, Sales, and Customer Service, so a positive and effective team player with strong communication skills is required.
- Understanding the business and behavioral objectives.
- Gathering and defining technical requirements.
- Developing detailed product plans.
- Creating specific product requirements.
- Creating and communicating user flows.
- Modeling use cases.
- Adhering to project schedules and timelines for all product deliverables.
- Assisting in the management of technical development.
- Ensuring effective communications within the cross-functional team.
- Tracking developments in consumer-facing website technology and techniques to assess applicability to our product offering.
- Coordinating, validating, and refiningÂ with Engineering, Marketing, Customer Care, Analytics, Quality Assurance, and other applicable departments to ensure a successful product design
- Working with key cross-functional teams to accomplish all duties effectively, Â on time, and within budget; balancing product requirements and market impact against time to market and project risks.
- Gathering, evaluating, prioritizing, and incorporating eHarmony and user feedback into product, including enhancement releases.
- Providing eHarmony Project Executive a weekly report on all activities.
The successful candidate will have:
- BA/BS Required; MBA a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- 5+Â years of comparable product management experience at one or more substantial consumer-facing technology companies.
- Internet or software product management experience required (business to consumer).
- Thorough understanding of Internet/Software product development processes.
- Proven track record coordinating cross-functional teams to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Ability to effectively influence multiple teams to drive internal consensus and common goals.
- Proven creative problem solving and innovative mindset.
- Self-motivated worker with entrepreneurial passion and ability to effectively multi-taskÂ .
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED