Product Manager Cornerstone OnDemand
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Cornerstone OnDemand is looking for a passionate and driven Product Manager (PM) to help improve existing products and create new products in the Talent Management space. The PM will build and improve existing products and develop new product initiatives based on customer feedback and market conditions. The PM will translate requirements and feedback into functional specifications for development. Candidates must have strong communication and writing skills as well as the ability to interface with all groups in the company. Responsibilities will include speaking with customers, analysts, and prospects to communicate product vision and direction. The PM must possess the desire to constantly learn, have strong analytical skills, the ability to think outside the box and a unique blend of business and technical savvy.
- Oversee product planning and project management of the product lifecycle from concept to release.
- Prioritize and gather requirements from customers and prospects.
- Solve complex problems across multiple industries and clients.
- Analyze and research broader market trends, competitors, and industry analyst feedback.
- Research technology and trends of Web 2.0 applications.
- Gather input and feedback from all teams including Development, Account Services, Consulting, Marketing, Sales, and Subject Matter Experts.
- Adapt requirements and feedback into full functional specifications for development.
- Lead cross functionality project teams to ensure new solutions meet customer requirements and commitments.
- Present new product initiatives and vision to customers, prospects, and industry analysts.
Required Skills and Experience
- GPA: 3.0 +.
- 1 3 years experience.
- Desire to work in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication, writing, and presenting skills.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Strong Adobe Photoshop and User Interface skills.
- Ability to understand technical concepts and web applications.
- Ability to brainstorm, think outside the box, and turn to others for guidance and feedback.
- Experience in consumer/web applications or product/project management a plus.
- Background in technology is a plus.
Full Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance Benefits, Fresh Fruit Tuesday, Bagel Breakfast Wednesdays and Free Lunch Fridays, Gym Membership, 2 Weeks Vacation, 401K, Flexible Spending Benefits, Annual Performance Review and STOCK Options, all in a Beautiful Business Park in Santa Monica, Ca.
||1601 Cloverfield Blvd. |
Santa Monica, CA 90404
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED