Product Manager- Service Provider Business Unit Dorado Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The Product Manager shall have end to end responsibility to deliver products within the Redcell Suite, including gathering requirements, defining product vision, defining product features, and working with cross functional teams to create and deliver product features.
- Gather Product and Market Requirements.
- Manage the full life cycle of products from conception to market.
- Work with multiple, cross-functional teams to ensure the successful definition, delivery, commercialization, and maintenance of products.
- Work with executive staff to ensure that product requirements are aligned with corporate goals.
- Provide product collateral to promote the product across global markets.
- Develop and make presentations to both internal and external customers and support the sales organization in efforts to win new customers. Occasionally, participate in RFP reviews and responses.
- Participate in Management Team activities to define and improve internal processes. Provide a standard process for change requests and review criteria for incorporating updates to existing project plans.
- Display a proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Work with the Sales and Support Teams to manage and communicate customer commitments and expectations.
- Engage with customers, sales and marketing to understand market trends.
- Perform Competitor Analysis and provide key intelligence to the sales and marketing teams.
- BA, BS or MS degree in Engineering, Sciences or Business
- Proven Product Management experience
- Hands on experience with Network Management Products for Next Generation IP Routers or Switches
- Application Software implementation experience (commercial software experience preferred)
- Experience with project management methodologies and associated tools
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively function in a fast paced and mission critical environment
- Experience Creating and Presenting Slide Presentations
- Willingness and ability to rapidly learn new technologies and tool sets
- Ability to travel for varying periods of time
- Prior Network Management software operational or support experience
- Prior Service Provider operational experience
- Cisco certification (CCNP or CCIE)
- Juniper Networks certification (JNCIA, JNCIS, or JNCIE)
- Knowledge/Understanding of the following data network technologies (Including Ethernet, SNMP, VPNs, VLANs, MPLS, and IP-Based QOS)
Dorado Software offers a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. It is our policy to grant equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, disability, political beliefs or national origin, in accordance with Federal/State laws and regulations pertaining thereto. It is the intent and desire of Dorado that equal opportunity will be provided to all in employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.
||15 Plaza Drive |
Folsom, CA 95630
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED