Product Manager - SSH Venafi
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED As a Product Manager for administration at Venafi, you?ll be part of an extremely motivated, dedicated, and experienced team that?s responsible for managing some of the most important assets at Global 2000 companies. You?ll contribute directly and significantly to our products. You?ll have highly capable teams to support you, and direct access to our customers. You?ll use your broad range of customer-centered problem-solving skills to define, world-class, enterprise encryption management solutions to business problems. In collaboration with a cross-disciplinary team of peers, you?ll be defining our products and the value they deliver.
As a company, Venafi is committed to delighted customers. You?ll be supported in dreaming big. Get ready for an exciting ride.
We?re looking for insanely curious, wildly intelligent, iconoclastic, modern, out-of-box thinkers. Only exceptional candidates need apply. The Product Manager reports to the Senior Director of Products and works in a very close team of engineering, quality assurance, user assistance and many customer facing contributors to deliver a world-class products.
- Candidate must have a strong passion for customer success. If not, please don?t apply.
- Perform detailed and rationalized market research, including competitive analysis, market trends, business opportunities and other success factors.
- Develop detailed product requirement documents to ensure product delivery consistent with expectations.
- Participate in all aspects of product development cycle.
- Work closely with engineering and quality assurance to communicate customer needs, adjust requirements based on technical feedback, prioritize requirements, and manage changing priorities.
- Research, learn and implement new technologies to dvelop background for successful product definition.
- Establish and maintain a strong relationship with customer facing staff as a key resource to address critical pre- and post-sales customer product issues and ultimately help drive product sales engagements to closure.
- Contribute directly to both the conceptual thinking behind and the physical creation of detailed, high-quality products.
- BS/BA/BFA degree (or equivalent) in related fields.
- At least three years of professional experience in the software industry.
- Strong general technical competency required (we?re working with encryption here).
- In-depth knowledge of SSH protocols and commonly used implementations
- Self-starting, hard-working and inquisitive personality; must thrive in flatland.
- Outstanding communication and teamwork skills.
- Strong leadership, time management and problem solving skills.
- Must work well with others of all personality types in an intense environment.
||9350 South 150 East |
Sandy, UT 84070
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED