Product Managers Cogency Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Due to our continued growth, we are now seeking hands-on Product Managers for our various products Someone who can contribute to a fast-paced, challenging and result-oriented organization. You will garner a great sense of pride as you work on marketing, roadmap, documentation and translating customer needs into detailed plans for our product, which today is used to manage billions of dollars in financial alternative investments. Furthermore, you will enjoy working side by side with our close knit team of developers, professional-services consultants, and senior executives in a motivating, yet relaxed work environment as you learn about product, our industry and grow your career. Apply now and make an investment in your future
Cogency offers two weeks paid vacation, 401(k), and medical, dental and vision insurance along with employee stock options.
- Fund accounting or (hedge) Fund administration experience.
- Working knowledge of hedge fund operations, general ledger accounting, portfolio management, partnership accounting or related domain
- Understanding of product development lifecycle from whiteboard to engineering to QA to market launch
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Engineering sensibility with a strong financial bent, or vice versa. CPA or CS/engineering degree preferred.
- Ability to work cross-functionally (i.e., between technical and non-technical teams)
- Desire to work in a small, fast paced environment
- Product vision and definition
o Become the world-expert in the field of alternative investment portfolio and partnership accounting
o Collect and research customer needs, generalize common needs between customers
o Own the product roadmap
o Determine priorities for point releases and future releases.
- Product development
o Manage product features throughout the product lifecycle from strategic planning to documentation to testing to release.
o Author marketing materials, product documentation, and product user guides.
o Provide detailed elaboration of software features, requirements, use cases and test-cases.
o Define detailed product requirements for Engineering
o Review/provide feedback for Engineering on technical specifications and later on the developed features.
o Support sales activities by providing product knowledge and guidance.
- Travel and Home-base
o This job requires travel to New York and San Francisco, and occasional travel to other client locations.
o Candidates home base should be San Francisco or New York metro area.
Cogency offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, including medical and dental coverage, disability, 401(k) plan, company equity and more.
||Burlingame, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED