Product Quality Engineer SynQor
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Code : 1259
Division : 1215 - Quality & Reliability
Location : SynQor Worldwide Headquarters, Boxborough MA US 01719-1316
% of Travel Required : 0-10%
Job Type : Full Time
Career Level : Experienced (Non-Manager)
Shift/Hours : First Shift (Day)
Education : Bachelor's Degree
Category : Engineering
Job Description :
As a member of the Quality and Reliability team, the successful, multi-disciiplined candidate will monitor SynQor's internal product quality levels, and identify quality improvement initiatives focused on reducing manufacturing defect levels, and raising production quality levels. The successful candidate must have hands-on experience identifying production quality problems to their root cause level and implementing corrective actions for resolution.
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Product Quality Engineer include, but are not limited to:
- Analyzing and reporting on manufacturing quality, yield, and scrap data;
- Working with manufacturing engineering on process development and improvement initiatives;
- Developing and conducting engineering experimentation as required;
- Developing process and product inspection techniques and documentation to support introduction of new products; and
- Driving cost of quality to world-class levels.
Job Requirements :
Requirements of the Manufacturing Product Quality Engineer position include, but are not limited to:
- A BSME (Manufacturing Engineering preferred), BSEE, or equivalent with a minimum of five years direct experience with
electronics manufacturing and quality assurance engineering;
- Hands-on experience with SMT (surface mount technology), PCB assembly, and electronics systems assembly processes;
- Proficiency with data analysis, SPC, and quality improvement techniques such as DOE, FMEA,etc.;
- Expertise in industry quality requirements such as IPC-610, AS9100, and ISO-9001.
The ideal candidate must be innovative, creative and resourceful; an "out of the box" thinker skilled in identifying and solving problems. They must be an excellent communicator, both written and verbally. S/He must be willing to do whatever it takes to achieve goals and objectives. They will be a self-starter, self-initiated, highly motivated team player willing to participate cross-functionally to support SynQor's quality and reliability improvement objectives.
||155 Swanson Road |
Boxborough, MA 01719
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED