Professional Services Consultant - French & English
Location (preferred): France (Paris) or Ireland (Dublin)
Reports to: Director, Technical Services, EMEA
Who we are-
Jaspersoft provides the most flexible, cost effective and widely deployed business intelligence software in the world, enabling better decision making through highly interactive, web-based reports, dashboards and analysis.
Jaspersoft's open source business intelligence software has more than 16 million product downloads worldwide, 175,000 production deployments and over 15,000 commercial customers in 100 countries. Its BI suite is advanced regularly by a development community of more than 300,000 registered members.
Who we are looking for-
The Professional Services Consultant performs analysis, design and development (full lifecycle) of reporting and business intelligence solutions as well as delivers technical training on Jaspersoft's software.
The most essential functions of this role include:
- Train customers
- Work independently, both at client sites and from our offices.
- Be self-sufficient but know when to escalate problems to management.
- Participate in pre-sales activities and internal development projects.
- Possess combination of technical and client management skills.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Other required skills and experience necessary for success:
The Professional Services Consultant has the following competencies for job performance:
- 3+ years technology services consulting experience
- 4+ years web-based application development experience including:
- Full lifecycle development, including concepts such as source control, interactive development, and prototyping
- Defining requirements, specifying and designing Web-based applications
- Java/J2EE technology and web applications (servlets, JSPs)
- Report design development experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to write SQL queries and database stored procedures
- Relational database design
- RDBMS administration with a common database (Oracle, DB2, MySQL, MS SQLServer)
- Familiarity with data warehousing concepts & data mart design
- Data cube development experience a plus
- Operating system administration (Linux, Unix, Windows)
- Web Application Server administration with a common server (WebSphere, Weblogic, Tomcat, Apache, JBoss)
- Technical training experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong presentation skills â€" must be comfortable presenting technical concepts to audiences with mixed capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to lead a small development team
- Native / near-native fluency in French required
- Native / near-native fluency in a third European language is preferred
- Ability to pass background screening
- Education: BSc in Computer Science or an equivalent degree
Terms of Employment:
- Status: Full time, employee
- Compensation: Commensurate with experience, options & excellent benefits.
- Travel: International Travel is a requirement of this position, up to 70%
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the European Union, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
Is this the challenge you have been looking for? If so, please take a few minutes to tell us about your qualifications so we can know you better. If this is not the right opportunity for you, feel free to pass this on to your friends.
Data Consent: Jaspersoft Corporation and its subsidiaries (â€œJaspersoftâ€) are committed to protecting the privacy of all personal information you provide. By submitting your CV, you are explicitly agreeing to any personal and sensitive information that you have supplied being used by Jaspersoft in the pursuit of recruiting activities; this information will be held in accordance with the regulation of the Data Protection Act 1998. You further agree that Jaspersoft may retain this information for a reasonable period of time and that this information may be transferred and available internationally, including countries that may not have privacy laws.
Jaspersoft is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Location:||Paris, TX |