Professional Services Consultant Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
We're looking for solution architects who will be responsible for designing and performing customer deployments and delivering training classes for Splunk's largest customers. You will scope deployment projects in collaboration with sales. You will then manage and deliver the projects onsite while maintaining clear and detailed communication with sales, support and the customer team. You'll also leverage your experience to contribute solutions you develop in the field to Splunk product documentation, customer demos and Splunk Base.
Requirements: I've already done that!
- solid experience in professional services and support roles for enterprise IT software.
- Recent experience working with large customers and managing enterprise software deployment projects.
- Experience in successful startups in the areas of systems management, log management and security is strongly preferred.
- A broad understanding of common enterprise applications, especially in the areas of security and finance
- Strong business and technical acumen is a must.
- Able to quickly understand and interpret customer problems and navigate complex organizations.
- Effective at communicating clearly to technical and business audiences.
- Experience supporting large-scale deployments and performing integration work through multiple product releases.
- Well organized with a healthy sense of urgency, and able to set, communicate, and meet aggressive deadlines and milestones
- Self-motivated and self-educating, yet willing and able to work collaboratively with both customers and fellow Splunkers
- Strong experience administering and monitoring enterprise operating systems, including Linux, Windows, and Solaris
- A broad background in technical infrastructure, including servers, networking devices, and storage is very desirable
- Travel required within the UK, with some international travel.
Bachelor's degree is required.
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is a fast growing and pervasive part of â€œbig dataâ€-- generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, RFID and much more.
Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of effectively managing massive amounts of machine data, and providing a next-generation platform for powerful new applications. Since shipping its software in 2006, Splunk now has over 4,000 customers in over 80 countries around the world. These organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data for application management, IT operations and infrastructure management, cyber security, compliance, web intelligence, business analytics and more. Innovation is in our DNA â€" from technology to the way we do business.
Splunk software has become a platform for machine data!
Splunk now has over 750 employees worldwide, with headquarters in San Francisco, an office in Cupertino, CA and 8 offices around the world.
We've built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
Splunk is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.Â
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED