Professional Services Engineer IP Infusion, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Type: Full-Time
IP Infusion is a leading provider of intelligent network software for enhanced Ethernet and IP services for Mobile Backhaul, Carrier Ethernet, and Data Center networks. Tier one and two OEMs rely on IP Infusion's ZebOS software and global professional services to bring products to market faster, and to differentiate them from competitors with less cost. Products built on IP Infusion technology are deployed in five 9?s reliable networks across five continents, as well as a growing number of enterprises, to improve network performance, decrease network infrastructure costs and grow revenue. IP Infusion is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., and is a wholly owned and independently-operated subsidiary of ACCESS CO., LTD., of Tokyo, Japan.
Responsible for translating the client's business requirements into specific solutions. Scope, estimate, architect, lead, develop, and deliver detailed networking solutions through consulting project activities. Technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and solution deployment.
The ideal candidate should have BS and 10+ years or MS and 7+ years SW implementation experiences working in the following areas (required):
- Multicast protocols (PIM-SM, PIM-DM, DVMRP) development
- Experience in developing drivers for network processors/Switching ASICs or Broadcom, Marvell, Adaptec, etc. integration experience.
- C/C++ development on Linux, VxWorks, or any other embedded OS.
- Experience in high-availability systems
- Experience in software-based packet handling
- Familiarity with TCP/IP stacks
- Good critical thinking skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
The following are plus
- Routing (BGP4+, OSPFv2/v3, ISIS)
- IPv6, 6PE, 6VPE
- VPN auto-discovery
- L2 X-STP, VLAN, Multicast, Ethernet OAM
||Sunnyvale, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED