Program Development Associate Revision3
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Position Description: Revision3, the leading special interest video network, is hiring a Program Development Associate to help shape its efforts in developing new entertaining and informative episodic shows. In addition, this position will help source and develop new programming partners and strategy for the network.
The ideal candidate needs to be television or digital media savvy with proven ability to creatively develop content. This position will work with the Director of Development and Partnerships to both cultivate existing shows and develop new programs and programming strategies.
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:?
- Work on new show launches
- Work on show execution of first episodes after launch?
- Create content plans
- Review shows before release
- Give creative notes on development
- Develop and maintain show needs around content
- Interface with sales department to maximize integration opportunities at launch
- Work on production development process with internal and external producers
- Scout new shows and stars for the network to acquire?
- Identify external partners for network to recruit and collaborate with?
- Develop strong relationships with all shows and show teams
- Three to five years experience in digital media or television, in a development/creative role?
- 2-5 years experience developing, or creating a show
- Extremely knowledgeable in the use of the internet, social media and social networks
- Ability to recognize good content and develop shows accordingly
- Relationship management skills with 3rd party partners?
- Expert Knowledge of YouTube and other online video platforms a must?
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to balance creative thinking with strong attention to detail?
- Ability to be flexible with multiple teams and fluid direction
- Ability to communicate in person, electronically, and craft compelling presentations
- Bachelor's degree required
||2415 Third Street |
San Francisco, CA 94107
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED