Project Cost Control Analyst Bartlett Nuclear, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Site : D.C. Cook Nuclear Power Plant
Division : SUN Techinical Services
Location : Bridgman MI US 49106
Education : Bachelors
Skill : Construction -> Construction
Category : Professional
Job Description :
Project Cost Control Analyst (Local postion in Bridgman, Michigan)
Position Summary: This is a contract position in a highly proceduralized and regulated environment, with the potential for long-term contract work. The individual is responsible for project cost control functions for complex and large projects in a safe, efficient, and economical manner. Responsibilities include monitoring project setup, budget forecasting, cost control and cost related project close-out functions. Provides leadership and develops partnerships with internal customers (engineering, project management, plant personnel, etc.) and external parties (suppliers/vendors, contractors, consultants, etc.).
1. Consolidate project cost control reports reconciling forecasted vs actual/incurred costs, analyzing progress to date and making recommendations as to forecasted cost projections while meeting critical deadlines.
2. Interface with project managers, plant managers, financial accounting, construction managers and procurement & contracts administrative personnel.
3. Develop, organize and setup of new projects with respect to Work Orders, Tasks and Project Work Breakdown Structure.
4. Ensure cost control work activities are performed and documented in accordance with corporate guidelines.
5. Remain current on cost control best practices.
6. Participate in the development of project controls standards and guidelines.
7. Assist in developing required program office metrics for multi-million dollar projects.
8. Identify, clarify, resolve, and initiate solutions to complex problems that require multifunctional organization interfacing and/or multi-discipline analytical techniques.
9. Coordinate the development of input necessary to establish projected cost of all projects managed within group.
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor degree in Business Administration or equivalent and advanced excel skills with ability to maintain and modify complex spreadsheets used for reconciliation, analysis reporting, and with working knowledge of MACROS functions.
Experience: Minimum 5-10 years experience in project controls (cost/schedule), project management and/or engineering systems. Compensation is dependent on education and experience.
||Bridgman, MI |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED