Project Manager Bartlett Nuclear, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Site : Not Specified
Division : SUN Techinical Services
Location : Brownville Nebraska US 68321
Education : Unspecified
Category : Professional
Job Description :
At least one (1) year of prior experience supporting an EPU at a Boiling Water Reactor (BWR) plant.
2. Previous experience providing project management for the specific projects identified in Section 1.0, "Introduction", of this RFP, or very similar projects, in support of an EPU.
3. A minimum of five (5) years of construction/modification project management experience at a nuclear power plant.
4. Previous experience developing or project managing the development of large complex plant system engineering modification packages at a nuclear power plant.
5. A minimum of two (2) years of experience working within an on-line and outage work management process at a nuclear power plant.
6. Demonstrated ability to quickly recognize solutions to complex issues in highly technical areas and then present solutions acceptable to all levels of an organization.
7. Previous project management experience with projects involving significant radiological safety, industrial safety, and nuclear safety aspects.
8. CNS site experience is preferred, but not required.
9. Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or physical sciences, previous SRO License at a BWR plant, or more than 15 years of equivalent level project management experience.
10. Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is preferred but not required.
||Brownville, NE |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED