Office Base: Blythe Valley (alternatively Farnborough or Manchester)
Reporting to: ERP LN Infor Consulting Services (ICS) Manager UK
Main purpose of the role:
To be an integral part of Infor Consulting Services providing first class Project Management services to Infor customers.
Main role will be Project Managing ERP UK & Extended Solution projects. These projects may be single site, multi-site or single country or multi country. Therefore there is the potential to for travel throughout Europe and the World.
Main Responsibilities and Duties of the Role:
· Deliver first class Project Management in line with Infor's OPIM Implementation Methodology
· Be accountable and responsible for the projects you manage and the associated documentation as part of a project deliverable
· Management of project budgets Fixed Price or T&M
· Manage customer expectations
· Project issue resolution
· Manage project resources
· Complete in a timely manner associated OPIM internal and external reporting documentation
· Work with â€œbid teamsâ€ to assist in creating project proposals, project plans and prepare associated services work orders
· Be prepared to travel worldwide to carry out aforesaid duties
· Any other reasonable duties to fulfil the needs of the role
We are looking for a candidate that can provide evidence of a solid and successful Project Management background in ERP Solution delivery into Automotive, Defence or Discrete manufacturing industries, with project values in the region of £100,000 to £5M.
Will have experience in managing Fixed Price, Time & Materials, single site, multi-site, multi country, multi-application projects.
Knowledge and experience of the Infor's Syteline or Baan/LN solutions will be of benefit.
Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team is essential.
Prince II qualification and or PMO Qualification required.
Be able to represent Infor to a very high standard.