Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
Our continued growth has created the need for an experienced Project Manager for our Lawson M3 Software Consulting organization
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE:
The Project Manager will participate in billable customer projects to manage implementation projects for Infor's Lawson M3 ERP solution.
DETAILED JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
· Coordinates and monitors billable projects from initiation through delivery
· Ensures that billable projects remain on schedule and within budget
· Ensures projects are completed according to agreed upon plan. Maintains project financial and project profitability, to include resource scheduling, revenue forecasting per project, billing reconciliations, expense report and time approval for project work, etc
· Remains aware of any potential problems and works to mitigate any risks.
· Monitors project deliverables and progress through continuous communication with project members
· Assigns / delegates work assignments to project team members
· Prepares project status reports on project progress and problems
· Serve as liaison between the company and client to ensure all targets and requirements are met
· Assist management with evaluation and development of a project plan
· Keeps appropriate people informed of project progress, complete weekly Project Status Reports, Bi-Weekly dashboard reports, participate in weekly PM meetings and communicate appropriately with Executives
· Sponsor / department leadership through written and verbal communication
· Disseminates information on any problems or potential delays in a timely manner
· Assist where applicable in pre-sales engagements.
· Pursue incremental revenue through presenting and offering relevant services under Infor Organization.
The successful candidate will have several years of Consulting experience, with demonstrated experience managing projects in the ERP applications space. An undergraduate degree, or equivalent work experience, and willingness to travel.
If you have questions about this role, please contact Mike Joseph, Senior Recruiter, Infor, by phone at 734-667-1491 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
|Location:||Remote Office, OR |